Investor Relations Associate - Cannabis
- New York, NY
Our client, a vertically integrated and diversified company in the cannabis industry, is seeking an Investor Relations Associate for their New York based organization.
Reporting directly to the Head of Investor Relations, the Investor Relations Associate will assist in all aspects of the investor relations function for their public company, and requires a skilled and detailed oriented individual, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
*Public company experience working in an investor relations position is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investor Communications: Assist in the communication with Family Offices, High Net Worth Individuals, and other Retail and Institutional Investors and Analysts
- Marketing Presentations: Assist in coordinating and developing investor presentations, conference calls, meetings, marketing strategy, and other forms of communication
- Investor Materials: Assist in developing quarterly and annual investor materials for the analyst and investor communities
- Press Releases: Assist in writing press releases for earnings announcements, major acquisitions, or other investor related events
- Communications: Assist legacy retail investors in understanding the complexities of Reg S securities and how they are sold in the open market
- Analyst Relations: Build relationships with analysts and investors that follow the cannabis industry
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4+ years’ experience in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Capital Markets, Retail Brokerage or Family Office Investment experience
- Experience dealing with Reg S restricted securities
- Experience in a public company, retail sector a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive client / partner development
- Ability to interact with high echelon / senior management
- Persistent follow up and retention ability
Compensation: $80-100K Plus Benefits and Equity Participation
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
$80-100K Plus Benefits