- Oakland, CA
Our client, a premier cannabis company with a number of popular products, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst. This candidate must be data driven and passionate about technology. Will use their analytical expertise to identify growth opportunities and will assist companies in making better data-driven decisions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unearth actionable insights through both qualitative and quantitative research and provide optimization recommendations for future execution
- Recommend budget allocations based on analytics and KPI reports
- Develop and maintain KPI reports and dashboards that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively
- Work with the Executive team to understand weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance and trends. Work with Senior Leadership.
- Build out and own our BI tool (Looker) to power our data driven company
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, distribution and operations teams as a leader of quantitative analysis
- Monitor all stages of the customer life cycle from customer acquisition, to geographic penetration, cohort growth, cross-sell effectiveness, and on-time in-full rates.
- Build a multi-touch attribution model for online and offline marketing channels
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Management Consultant or Investment Banking Analyst
- Experience in working directly with team members on projects that support the Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Operations department.
- Excel expert or another analytics platform i.e. Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Strong interest in marketing with great problem solving mindset!
- Experience with Python and SQL a plus
Compensation: $80-$85k plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
$80k to $85k plus benefits