VP of Sales and Business Development
- New York, NY
Our client, a large-scale and diversified CBD and Hemp production company, is seeking a hands-on experienced Head of Business Development and Sales to help develop and optimize B2B and B2C product channels throughout their US based operations.
This position will work closely with senior executives as well as other key internal marketing, operations, distribution and product management teams to build a scalable, high performance product channel strategy.
Knowledge of the retail and wholesale sales channels within the CBD products industry, including bulk distillate sales, retail products and strategic industry production and marketing partnerships is strongly preferred.
- Develop, execute and measure quarterly growth sales plans that increase efficiency, grow customer lifetime value, cultivate and maintain strategic partnerships, and achieve revenue results, while identifying opportunities to streamline operations and implement process improvements
- Oversee negotiations with key wholesale partners and suppliers to enable the next generation supply chain network and products, communicate professionally, effectively and eloquently through all forms of communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure inventory control and cycle count programs meet Finance expectations and are consistent across all sites
- This individual will lead and implement necessary KPI scorecards and benchmarking activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience, Masters degree preferred
- 5-7+ Yrs experience in supply chain, demand, and/or consumable manufacturing planning
- Deep knowledge of CBD/Hemp biomass products, with previous industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment
- Detailed understanding of supply chain and inventory management principles
- Experience applying statistical forecasts and demand forecasting principles
- Previous Cannabis or Hemp Industry Experience Preferred
- Extensive hands-on experience in Sales, Wholesale, Key Accounts and Business Development
- Proven success building, growing and coaching high performing teams over multiple sites for a progressive CPG, Wine & Spirits or similar industries.
- Strategic planning and Business Development including New Product Launches, Strategic Partnerships & Key Account Management
- Highly experienced with CRM and ERP systems, tracking sales activities and creating management reports
Compensation: Based on Experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Link: Apply Here
Monday, October 28, 2019
$175-200K Plus Bonus