CBD Sales Representative
- Boston, MA
Our client, an industry leading and well-established US based agricultural company, is seeking an experienced CBD Sales Representative for the company's newly created specialty CBD Products Division covering the Northeast Region.
The new CBD Products Division is a true startup unit within their company, and is focused on the growing CBD, e-liquid and hemp based products.
The CBD Sales Representative must have proven success selling business to business, with the courage to lead and have a true entrepreneurial spirit.
They will be responsible for the distribution of their brands and products to vape shops, dispensaries, distributors and other customers throughout their assigned territory which includes states throughout states in the New England area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling CBD, eLiquid and Hemp-Based products to Smoke Shops, Dispensaries, Tobacco stores etc.
- Develop relationships with existing customers (distributors and retailers) to increase sales and distribution
- Identify potential clients in the target market through cold calling
- Clearly communicate the value and benefits of their CBD products
- Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and site visits
- Close sales by building rapport with potential clients by explaining products, overcoming objections and negotiating price and contract terms with clients
- Create customer level forecast to ensure products are produced and delivered as requested by our customers
- Become a subject matter expert on our client’s business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Prospect for new business, setting up a minimum of 5 outside meetings per week
- Report weekly and daily sales results to District Sales Manager
- Travel required (25% - 30%)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma required with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Zoho, Salesforce or similar CRM experience required
- Established sales and business connections to the owners and/or executives of vape and CBD shops and Cannabis dispensaries is preferred
- Knowledge of e-liquids and CBD products highly preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience selling business to business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Car required for travel to meetings with owners and vendors (mileage reimbursement)
Compensation: $60-70K Base Salary plus a generous Commission structure and Company Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Monday, January 14, 2019
$60-70K Plus Commissions