Human Resources Business Partner - Retail
- Fairfax, VA
Our client, a vertically integrated Cannabis company with Retail Operations in Virginia, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Retail HR, be highly organized and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full life-cycle support, including offer letter creation, onboarding activity, requisition creation and management, candidates management, etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Investigate/Respond to employee issues, concerns and facilitate conflict resolution between employees
- Provide coaching to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Perform analysis of time card audits, turnover, and progressive discipline.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintains field compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and posters
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience supporting Human Resources
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Compensation: $75,000 plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200
Monday, April 25, 2022