Head of Retail Operations
- Portland, OR, United States
Our client, a vertically integrated operator of licensed cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail facilities is looking for a Head of Retail Operations in Portland, Oregon. This role will be supporting the company’s aggressive growth strategy by creating and implementing sales plans and guiding a highly productive and motivated team.
This role involves heavy travel throughout the state of Oregon to dispensary(retail) locations 75% of the time
This is an amazing opportunity to get into the cannabis industry! The ideal candidate will have proven sales leadership experience and proven success in multi-site retail (15+ locations). Must have a track record that includes multiple successful openings and growth of store locations in their region.
- Develop and lead the retail team, with responsibility for defining team strategy and project plans to execute initiatives.
- Lead the store workforce management team to drive efficiencies in store scheduling, payroll forecasting, reporting and administration of incentive programs.
- Partner with the finance and accounting department to analyze store incentive programs to recommend changes that will drive top line growth and margin expansion.
- Oversee regional field operations managers to drive field compliance of back of house standards through regular store visits and audits.
- Manage store openings, expansions, relocations and closing processes to ensure consistent execution.
- Lead the Delivery team to ensure successful expansion and execution of Delivery services in Oregon.
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to refine omni-channel strategies to continuously deliver a seamless end to end customer experience that spans both online and stores.
- Stay informed of new technology and cannabis industry initiatives to drive innovation and efficiency within stores.
- Partner with the Human Resources department to support training tools and new hire onboarding process to enhance customer experience and increase store productivity.
- Primary liaison between the executive management team and store leaders to ensure that all information is communicated in a timely, consistent, and brand appropriate manner.
- Drive operational excellence in stores by creating consistent and efficient back of house standards across the entire store fleet.
- 10+ years of retail multi-unit store management (15+) with progressive leadership experience
- Cannabis management preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and prioritize workload to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Must be a collaborative team player who can both nurture and develop retail management
- Proven leadership ability, as well as strength in building internal partnerships
- Ability to think strategically and develop achievable long-term goals
- 75% travel required through the state of Oregon
COMPENSATION: $160K-$180K with benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
$160,000 - 180,000