CFO - Cannabis
- Jacksonville, FL
Our client, a fast growing, international, Cannabis Grow Product Manufacturer is looking for an experienced CFO to support the CEO in domestic and international expansion.
As a key member of the executive management team the CFO will set strategic financial direction and drive financially informed business decisions for all business units globally.
- Provide leadership, continuous evaluation and recommendations for short and long-term strategic business and financial objectives
- Establish and execute a strong financial strategy in support of the global business
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company by providing timely and accurate Financial Statements, Cash flow, budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Communicate results to all levels of management
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions including accounting, finance, AR, AP, invoicing, cost accounting, variance analysis, core management, risk management, and fixed overhead and funding spend
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Support continuous growth initiative through investment including mergers and acquisitions
- Create a great place to work environment by providing your team with a finance vision and through team connection and synergies across all locations
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with policies and procedures, US GAAP and international reporting methods
- Currency translations and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Deliver on continuous improvement objectives annually.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- 15+ years progressive experience to Finance Leadership with Public Private mix
- US GAAP and international financial reporting
- CPA or similar preferred
- Cannabis, Agriculture, Or manufacturing industries required
COMPENSATION: $250k benefits and bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM400
Monday, April 25, 2022