- Chatsworth, CA
Our client, a California Cannabis Manufacturer and Distributor, is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee their facility in Chatsworth, CA.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the product development and manufacturing services for leading California Cannabis brands. In addition, the Operations Manager will provide leadership to all Manufacturing employees and ensure production goals are met in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight on all Manufacturing Operations and Production
- Manage direct reports and provide leadership to operators in achieving company goals
- Ensure production goals are met on time and within budget
- Evaluate and refine SOPs as needed
- Ensure compliance and facility adheres to state laws and regulations
- Implementation of ERP system
- Manage scheduling and transportation of finished products ensuring compliance
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards (compliant) with quality, safety and good manufacturing practices, on time and meeting consumer expectations.
- Ensure the timely launch of new products to the Market as per agreement with the Management.
- Manage METRC and the correct input of data
- Elaborate and execute workforce development program that will provide appropriate flexibility of workforce and assets. Focus on material availability, finished goods quality, and on time delivery through optimal resource allocation
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Business Management, Food Science, or Organizational Leadership/ Supervision) required.
- Proven experience in overseeing Cannabis Manufacturing operations preferred
- Minimum Five (5) years in high volume production environment
- Experience with METRC
- Experience in ERP Implementation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation: $70K - $90K plus bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Monday, April 18, 2022
$70,000 - $90,000