- Chicago, IL
Seeking Cannabis Licensing Consultants for Ohio, Illinois, and Missouri for a Multi-state Cannabis Holding Company.
The right candidate will have demonstrated success in all aspects of the cannabis application process for the state and local jurisdictions, therefore previous experience applying for and obtaining Cannabis Production Licenses in the states of Ohio, Illinois, Missouri or West Virginia is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully executing state licensing applications from start to finish; including but not limited to research, writing, sending application and required maintenance until license is fully secured.
- Use of prior knowledge and additional research regarding specific state and municipality laws relevant to application process.
- Navigation of the competitive application process to maximize total points awarded.
- Maintenance and follow-up post application, to ensure application is seen all the way through to securing Production License.
- Drafting and submitting production SOPs in accordance of local law requirements.
- Technical writing of waste management SOPs in accordance of local law requirements.
- Reporting accurate timeline of application process and delivering timetables.
- Intimate knowledge of State cannabis regulations specific to Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, or West Virginia.
- Demonstrated and documented success of securing State Cannabis Production Licenses. (Other strictly regulated licensing would be considered)
- Knowledge and intimate understanding of Production and Manufacturing SOPs.
- Excellent communication and technical writing ability.
- Cannabis Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Flexibility with hours to ensure application deadlines are met.
- Track record of self-accountability and success in meeting strict schedules.
Compensation: Contract hourly based on experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-124
Thursday, August 1, 2019
Hourly Based on Experience