Chief Executive Officer
- Oakland, CA
Our client, a leading publicly traded cannabis company based in the Bay Area, is seeking an experienced CEO to lead their operations. This candidate will provide effective oversight of activities that promote and enhance the organization’s operational efficiencies, while driving long-term profitability.
The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership, and set a course for company strategy. The goal is to drive the company’s development, and guide it towards long-term growth and success as they expand their operations in California and beyond.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Collaborating with the CFO, oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including targets, budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Assure strict adherence to all legal and regulatory aspects.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Report to the board of directors on a regular basis to provide transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proven high-level leadership experience at a publicly-traded company.
- Ability to understand new subjects quickly and make wise decisions.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, sales, operations, finance etc.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Work well under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate as needed.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Experienced in building consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
Compensation: $250-300K plus equity and benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Wednesday, November 20, 2019