Staffing Firm Recruiter - Cannabis
- San Diego, CA
Our rapidly growing executive search and staffing firm, focusing exclusively on the cannabis industry, seeks an experienced Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience for the San Diego, CA office.
The Recruiter will help identify and secure new clients, as well as identify, screen and place matching candidates in the growing cannabis industry.
- Identify new cannabis industry specific clients and build relationships with the executives.
- Identify qualified candidates to fill specific roles for our corporate clients in the cannabis space.
- Review resumes and conduct phone and video interviews to qualify applicants.
- Assist with interview preparations, all communications and extending offers to qualified applicants.
- Send and review new hire paperwork with the new hires including scheduling background checks.
- Create and continuously update client and applicant files in the system for updating and tracking.
- Achieve weekly and monthly hiring goals to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure their staffing needs are met.
- Assist with any other projects or functions within a fast paced work environment.
- A great desire to work within the Cannabis Industry, with the knowledge and understanding of the growing, wholesale and retail sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or a related field required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is deadline driven.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a larger regional or National Staffing Firm.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Computer proficiency with applicant tracking using integrated customized CRM, Gmail Suite including Docs, Sheets and Calendar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible Monday-Friday schedule with the occasional Saturday or weekends as necessary.
Compensation: To include performance and bonus incentives and will be based on experience.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Ind-123
Tuesday, December 3, 2019