IT Risk and Compliance Analyst
Cannon Search Partners
- Boston, MA
Sr. Analyst, IT Risk and Compliance, will be responsible for technology risk assessments, development of policies and procedures, reporting and training. This is a full time, remote opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits package.
*Must live local to the Greater Boston area.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document IT processes, risks and controls.
- Perform risk assessments, identify IT controls for significant processes, develop test procedures for SOX readiness.
- Assist with the development of IT policies and procedures necessary to mitigate risk assessment and risk report exposures.
- Assist with training for staff, process owners and IT control owners in compliance with policies, standards, procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements
- Communicate results of risk assessments to management, process owners.
- Develop clear and concise presentations for management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a continuous monitoring program for IT compliance and automation of manual processes
- Participate in an advisory capacity on system implementation projects and special management requests. Suggest recommendations on ways to improve compliance and audit work processes
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or related topics preferred
- CIPP, CISSP or CISA are preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT Compliance / Risk Analyst role
- Risk Assessment
- Data privacy, compliance, security and project management
- Understanding of risks and internal controls and the ability to evaluate and figure out adequacy and efficiency of controls
- Project management in an enterprise level environment
This is a full time, remote position with an excellent compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in this IT Risk and Compliance analyst position, apply to his post or email your resume directly to Dan Gilliam, email: dan.gilliamATcannonsearch.com
Tags: IT Analyst, IT Risk and Compliance, Risk Assessment, IT Compliance, Data Privacy
Thursday, January 28, 2021