Cannabis Wholesale Planner
- Clinton, MA
Affinity: Cannabis Wholesale Planner
If your best work involves organizing, analyzing, communicating, and getting great results, we have the opportunity you’ve been waiting for in America’s hottest industry. Let’s talk!
Affinity is a vertically integrated cannabis company that commenced operations in our Clinton MA production facility in early 2020 and have since added Medical dispensaries in West Springfield and Boston. We are looking for a Wholesale Planner to support our early stage wholesale sales and purchases of cannabis products.
The ideal candidate is a systematic, thoughtful, and collaborative individual who enjoys organizing data, people, and activities to a productive outcome. They are excited to bring their passion for being expected to learn and know what’s going on in Affinity’s product supply chains, and communicate intelligently and effectively with all members of the Affinity team.
Experience in the Cannabis industry and/or knowledge of cannabis products is a huge plus. The ability to synthesize and organize data to ensure a continuous flow of product out the door, and motivate colleagues is required, and will make the job a lot more enjoyable.
- Contribute to a high-performing, buttoned-up team providing wholesale product support to both Affinity retail sales and external customers
- Help Affinity maximize wholesale revenue to support overall business objectives
- Organize and coordinate the execution of Affinity’s cannabis product shipments and purchases
- Monitor and report on production output available for wholesale and retail shipments
- Monitor and report on product availability from external suppliers
- Communicate product availability to wholesale customers
- Compile customer orders and coordinate production flow with Processing & Packaging
- Coordinate shipment planning from planning through processing, packaging and transport
- Propose inventory allocations
- Work actively with Affinity dispensaries on in-store inventory / restocking
- Build and maintain customer database and sales history
- Build and maintain database of wholesale product purchases and time-to-sale
- Prepare sales reports to support management decision-making
- Prepare email responses to customer inquiries
- Inform management of new / different / unusual product availability
- Respond to customer logistics questions
- Monitor customer payments; inform management
- Follow up on customer satisfaction
- Other activities as requested by management
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a production or inventory planning, account management, customer service, or project accounting role
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Superior attention to detail; flexible and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication including listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and in proximity to all production and dispensary teams
- A positive, confident, and approachable demeanor; connecting with people is second nature
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to juggle multiple priorities at a given time; driven to produce superior output and results
- Prior experience in cannabis industry or knowledge of cannabis products preferred
- Familiarity with MRP or other planning software a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with inventory systems, METRC system and/or LeafLogix preferred
- Must remain in compliance with state and local cannabis regulation
- College Degree preferred
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (CORI)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Affinity is focused on being best-in-class in all we do. We are selective with our hiring, and as a result have a smart, collaborative, and enthusiastic team. Our approach involves aligning employee skills and interests with company needs and providing great support. We have a very competitive benefits package, with the company paying 80% of the medical insurance premium and 100% of the dental, vision, and life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability programs.
If the above sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
Affinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military service or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws. We strongly support diversity and inclusion and are committed to promoting equity throughout our recruiting process and our operations. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Tuesday, December 22, 2020