Summit - Member Liaison
- Warwick, RI
Summit: Member Liaison
*Must be available to work during the hours of 7:30am-8:30pm, including weekends!!
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time Available
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Located in Warwick, RI, Summit Medical Compassion Center, Inc. is a non-profit medical marijuana dispensary operating in full compliance with state and local law. Must be 21 years of age to apply and must be able to pass a state mandated background check!
Company's Mission Statement
It is our mission and greatest asset to provide one-on-one interactions with our patients by professionally trained and knowledgeable staff, in a much needed personal and compassionate manner, with the goal of helping patients to help themselves reach a better quality of life.
As such, Summit is dedicated to providing patients with a welcoming, safe, professional, and law-abiding Compassion Center that will be a reliable and trusted provider of marijuana medicine and related services.
Overview of Position
The Member Liaison is the welcoming face of Summit Medical Compassion Center members. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, a constant desire for self-improvement, and attention to detail. This entry-level position offers the opportunity to learn and grow with the Company from the ground up, and to take on increasing levels of responsibility over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Member Liaison include interacting with, educating, and advising members face-to-face and by phone; record-keeping; assisting with inventory and cash management; interacting with local service providers; and helping to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming facility inside and out.
- Greets members in person or on the phone; schedule appointments; oversee member intake and renewal procedures
- Maintains member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
- Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assists Dispensary Manager or Assistant with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintains a clean, safe, and welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the Dispensary Manager or Assistant according to Company needs
- High school diploma or equivalent; two years of post-secondary education in a related field preferred
- Two + years experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry; hospitality and retail background preferred
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept, lead, and complete additional projects or challenges
- Computer and equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word, Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Thorough understanding of Rhode Island State law governing medical marijuana
- Arithmetic necessary for basic inventory and cash management
- Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly in a positive and didactic manner
- Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even-keeled in periods of stress
- Demonstrate pro-activity, flexibility, adaptability, and multi-tasking
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Accurate cash management and inventory control
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Absolute reliability and honesty
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30lbs for a distance of 100ft
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check (state mandated)
- Must be 21 years of age
Wednesday, November 18, 2020