Information Security Engineer
- Culver City, CA, United States
Our client is a well know, cutting edge technology company. They are constantly expanding their team and are now looking for an Information Security Engineer to join them.
- Responsible for establishing testing protocols to identify and document potential security vulnerabilities
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot firewalls, network and host IDS and VPN applications.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Scripting skills such as: shell scripting, python, perl, or ruby
- Hands-on experience with risk assessment, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing
- Hands-on experience working with Linux systems
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
Thursday, May 21, 2020
$80K - $100K DOE