- Walnut, CA
Global medical device company that is a leader in the development and education of endoscopy equipment is looking for an project manager.The company has over 4,000 employees and works directly with medical facilities across the world.
You will be working on a team of 15 with 4 project managers. Your role is to assist in the implementation of hardware and software systems at client sites which will enable them to access endoscopy equipment.
Local candidates only; the company is not able to provide any visa sponsorship at this time.
- Gather requirements at client sites
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- 7+ years of experience working as a project manager
- Working in a software and/or hardware environment (ideally both)
- Industry experience with either healthcare, construction, or conduit
- Perfect written and oral communication skills
- 1/3 of your time will require travel to clients all across the United States
- 100% of your PPO benefits paid for
- 7.5% bonus
- 401K match up to 6%
- Free, Catered lunch every day
- Monthly gym membership paid for
- $100 per day for food/expenses when traveling
- Hotel room and board completely free
Thursday, February 20, 2020