Experienced Data Engineer
- Montrose, CA, United States
Our client provides BEHAVIORAL and OPINION data empowering clients to discover what consumers do and how they think.The company has built the largest first-party behavioral data source enabling brands and insights professionals to gain a competitive edge by harnessing data that was previously inaccessible. Its solutions unveil "walled garden"? data delivering an unprecedented view of consumer behavior by tracking the shopper journey, actual purchase activity and advertising effectiveness. Founded in 2014 by a team with deep roots in technology and analytics, its commitment to providing accurate data depicting the complete view of the consumer is at the core of the company's success.With headquarters in Los Glendale, they have over 100 employees.
Right now, they are seeking an experienced Data Engineer!
- Build a data confidence model by establish and maintaining provenance, integrity and security of data used for self-service reporting, ad-hoc analysis or other levels of analysis.
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models, maintain data dictionary and capture metadata.
- Utilize ETL tools and other data pipeline automation techniques to develop and maintain source to target mapping that includes extract requirements, derived field logic, domain values and data lineage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field as well as equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of data engineering, data modeling or data architecture experience with a focus on multidimensional data modeling for both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience designing conceptual, logical and physical data models and maintaining data dictionary and capturing metadata.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated data pipelines, data standards, and best practices to maintain integrity and security of the data; ensure adherence to developed standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining source to target mapping that includes extract requirements, derived field logic, domain values and data lineage.
- Experience in relevant technical languages and tools such as SQL, Python, NoSQL, Airflow, Alteryx, Informatica, Tableau, Quartz, ERWIN or equivalent.
- Very comprehensive health care coverage options (Medical, Dental, Vision) for employee and family
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Fun and friendly work environment
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
$100,000 - $120,000