- Walnut, CA
Global medical device company that is a leader in the development and education of endoscopy equipment is looking for an implementation specialist.The company has over 4,000 employees and works directly with medical facilities across the world.
As an Implementation Software Engineer you will help lead and perform installations of software systems at medical facilities including configuring and testing computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- You must have basic working knowledge of audio/visual electronic systems.You must also have the ability to assist in the implementation, training, and development of the software.
- Knowledge of windows/linux/mac computers
- Networking understanding
- Great communication skills
- Prior experience as an implementation engineer
- HL7 experience
- Experience educating clients with software installations
- You will be traveling across the country 15% of the time (read below on compensation)
- 100% of your PPO benefits paid for
- 7.5% bonus
- 401K match up to 6%
- Free, Catered lunch every day
- Monthly gym membership paid for
- $100 per day for food/expenses when traveling
- Hotel room and board completely free
Thursday, February 20, 2020