- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is rewriting the rules of the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance industry, serving communities who have been underserved in the past, and we believe the future is a bright one.
So, if you’re excited by the idea of building an industry-defining brand from scratch, working at a mission-driven company, and fundamentally shaking up an age-old industry, read on, friend!
- Lead the design and development of cloud infrastructure and cloud services.
- Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, and automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Participate in early life deployments
- Translate organizational level business requirements and use cases into infrastructure capabilities verified to meet the requirements.
- Design solution-independent architecture models that map business services to cloud application stacks.
- Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
- Participate in optimizing solution architectures to manage costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
- Assist application solution architects design scalable, highly available, secure application solutions that leverage cloud services.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Deep experience with AWS and the broader AWS ecosystem.
- Experience in general automation scripting (Java or Python preferred).
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Software development & continuous delivery in a SaaS environment.
- A collaborative mindset coupled with strong communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and the mission; desire to focus talents on helping improve outcomes for others.
- The most enjoyable and engaging work environment you've even been a part of
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Gym reimbursement - stay healthy!
- Monthly book reimbursement
- Unlimited Movie Pass - we like catching flicks together
- Huge upward mobility as the team grows quickly
- Employee stock options
NO REMOTE, VISA SPONSORSHIPS OR TRANSFERS
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
$120K - $150K