Full Stack Engineer (100k - 140k DOE)
- Culver City, CA, United States
Our client provides solutions for media businesses to create, publish, and monetize content to reach a modern consumer base quickly abandoning traditional methods of consumption. Trusted by the world's largest media brands, social platforms, and leading Fortune 500 companies, their technology powers the most demanding and highest-profile consumer and audience participation initiatives, with record-breaking results. Based in Los Angeles, with offices around the globe, they work with companies such as The Voice/NBC, Facebook, CNN, American Idol/FOX, Sprint, Miss Universe, NBA, Sprite, NASCAR and more.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices and principles.
- Experience with React.JS and Typescript
- Experience with one of the following languages (Ruby, Python, Java, C# or Node.JS).
- Strong experience with Linux.
- Strong database experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Early-stage equity
- Health Coverage (100% employee cost covered Medical, Dental and Vision with partial cost coverage options for family)
- Free meals while working in the office
- Movie passes, fitness membership stipend, commuter subsidies, Apple hardware
- Flexible Personal Time Off (2 – 3 weeks/year) and Paid National Holidays.
- Flexible work hours (can start between 7a – 10a but must stick to a schedule).
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
$100,000 - $140,000