Senior Software (Ruby) Engineer (150K - 170K DOE)
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Our client operates a cross-channel attribution Software-as-a-Service platform for delivering digital and video media performance insights for brands, agencies, and ad tech partners. Their platform collects user level data through API integration and processes it through its scientific approach that determines which media dimensions drive better ROI; and helps to drive tactical insights around frequency, placement, and creative optimizations.
Right now, they are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their team!
- Build out the next generation B2B platform.
- Write clean, efficient, well-tested code that improves our codebase in meaningful ways.
- Collaborate with Product team to help understand customer needs, troubleshoot potential problems and define upcoming features.
- Help diagnose problems and architect solutions.
- Integrate user interfaces developed by our front-end team and implement server-side logic.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer architecting, implementing and coding large, scalable web applications
- Have an appreciation for clean, elegant and simple code.
- Deep understanding of web application security and best practices.
- Understanding of the value and nuances of Test Driven Development.
- Solid communication & collaboration skills.
- Comfortable working on small onshore team with lots of independence and need for self-management.
- Comfortable working with remote teams and using Pivotal Tracker/Github/Slack/Hangouts to collaborate.
- Confident working in Linux based production environments (preferable CentOS/RHEL).
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) with options for individual and family
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Paid Time Off and Paid National Holidays
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Work Hours
No remote, visa transfers or sponsorships
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
150,000 - 170,000