Senior Systems Engineer
- Sherman Oaks, CA, United States
Our client is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, they’re the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on them to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Los Angeles, they are founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs and backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
- Ensure constant availability of backend systems and infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Write custom scripts
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- 5+ years’ experience with Web / Saas applications
- 5+ years Linux Systems Administration
- Database administration experience MySQL
- Network administration using Cisco or Juniper
- Solid scripting skills
Location: Sherman Oaks, Ca
- Experience with SaltStack. Puppet, or Chef
- Competitive salary (DOE), a team of highly experienced colleagues, casual office environment, Friday office lunches, monthly massages, company provided sodas, snacks, coffee, etc., health/dental/vision, 401k
Saturday, November 16, 2019