Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Oak Ridge, TN
Associate Electrical Engineer
Oak Ridge, TN
A manufacturer of high-end sensor-based testing instruments is looking for a junior-level electrical engineer to be part of their operations, rotating through design, manufacturing and engineering.
This a high-tech global company with multiple plants in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville area; they ship products globally.
The position will involve many things; experience in some of it is a good thing, but this is a professional development position, so there is a lot of training!
- Support new and/or improved product as part of engineering team :
- Signal processing – analog, analog-digital and signal amplification circuitry
- Digital design: embedded systems, FPGA
- PCB layout
- Implemintation of designs into manufacturing
- -digital and strictly digital
- Track products and assemblies through the entire supply chain and manufacturing process:
- Test, approve and improve materials and parts from third parties.
- Track items, from raw materials through finished products, through the enire manufactruring process, looking at all areas of product quality, compliance, etc.
- Ensure products are compliant with environmental and safety standareds including UL, REACH, RoHS, etc.
- Product failure/root cause analysis for finished products
- Root cause analysis / engineering improvements for in-process parts, assemblies, etc
Skills, required or preferred:
- BS or MS in electrical engineering (required)
- Some experience – internships, co-op, perhaps some in industry.
- Must have some experience with some modeling and simulation software – even if only in university.
- Willing and able to switch between working in design and in the manufacturing area of an operating plant as needed.
- Must be a friendly person that is easy to work with and communicates well (in English)!
- Interested in moving up into other increasing areas of responsibility
- Do not need a visa now or at any time on the future to work in the U.S.
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
$65,000 - $85,000