Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Baton Rouge, LA
Electrical/Controls Engineer - E&I, for a well known and expanding specialty chemicals company in Baton Rouge, LA
- Responsible for instrumentation, Power and controls engineering in plant: must be expert in at least one of these, will train on others
- Installation, maintenance and some design of systems
- Working with the senior plant electrical engineer
- Manage techs in all three areas of expertise
Required and preferred
- BS in engineer - EE preferred
- Over 3 years experience in a chemical (or very similar) plant in appropriate subject areas
- Extensive experience in at least one of: Power systems, instrumentation and controls,. More you know the better!
- Working in a PSM regulated plant a good thing
- Safety programs and protocol: must know how to do these things safely!!!
- Willing and able to work in, around, under and between operational plant, areas and equipment.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Over $90.000 plus bonus