Environmental Specialist (entry level)
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Bakersfield, CA
Rural location - Near Bakersfield
A unique opportunity for an environmental professional to work with a large natural resource extraction company.
- On-site position; NOT remote
- Work in all areas of environmental concern in the company
- Integral part of design/implementation of aggressive zero carbon-emission program
- Entry level position
- Prefer someone near California
- Work with the Operations, EHS and Engineering Directors
- Full training program rotating through all areas of company
- Emission monitoring
- Management of water/NPDES/SWPPP, etc
- RCRA and similar wastes
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
- Work on all areas of permitting and reporting with CAL-EPA
- Work on site and corporate zero carbon-emission program
- Degree in appropriate science/engineering
- Experience in environmental good (i.e. internships, specific advance classes)
- Interested in emission monitoring, permitting, reduction, etc
- Interested in working on a site, not desk
- Not hybrid or remote
- Nice human being able to and enjoys working with people!
- Able to work in and around an active operation inside and out.
- Able to legally work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship now or in the future.
Salary is $65,000 - $75,000, relocation assistance.
Thursday, April 13, 2023