Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Several , arizona
Entry Level Minerals Processing / Metallurgy position
Arizona, New Mexico
Degree in extractive metallurgy, chemical engineering, similar
Multiple position at several sites and with several companies. This is a general post for the position – you will get details on the one/ones you are both interested in and qualified for.
- Work in an operating mill at an active mine site and assist senior metallurgists and operations staff in their work about the plant. Learn what they do and the plant needs!
- Generally rotate through different areas of the operation; learn the operation and form a direction for yourself
- Work might include:
- Work in the assay labs or the metallurgical testing lab
- Pilot plant testing
- Generally working with process testing and sampling, process optimization, met balances, etc, in areas with flotation, comminution, sizing, thickeners, etc
Experience and Required:
- Have a 4-year degree in extractive metallurgy, chemical engineering, or similar upon starting the position. You may apply prior to completion of your degree.
- Willing and able to work in an operating plant site. Some sites are fairly warm in the summer, some fairly cold in the winter!
- Does not require previous job (post degree) experience. However, please list your internships, temporary positions, research work, etc, if applicable!
- If you do have significant experience, such as a year or two in a plant, please email me directly regarding other positions.
Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000/yr. Depends on location and company. Some relocation assistance available.
Please send resume and a cover letter if you wish. if you have problems with submitting, please send to: email@example.com
Friday, February 25, 2022
$60,000 - $80,000