Senior Process Engineer
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Green River, WY
Senior Process Engineer, Green River, WY
A large mineral/chemical company needs a senior capital project engineer (chemical process engineer) to manage multiple projects, small and large, across multiple plant areas, as a senior part of the site engineering team.
- Work in a complex plant with multiple areas of production plus a cogen
- Manage multiple capital projects, some quite large, both a manager and managing project managers
- Support plants as the senior plant process engineer
- Work with colleagues, the senior chemist, electrical engineer, maintenance manager, EHS director, etc, throughout the site
- Mentor junior engineers
- Extensive work with PHAs
- Troubleshooting processes in-plant
- Quantitative analysis – heat and mass balances, thermodynamics, etc
- Basic development – in lab and pilot – of new processes and process improvements
- Process improvement/continuous improvement throughout plants
- Full analysis of processes and plant – efficiency, effectiveness, economics, quality, etc
- At least a 4-year degree in chemical (or very similar) engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in process engineering and project management
- Formal Lean, Six Sigma, or other quantitative process improvement program needed.
- Black Belt – great!
- Must be experienced in a major plant setting – so chemicals, minerals, fertilizer/phosphates. Inorganics a better fit than polymers and the like
- Able to work in and around an active plant
- A decent human being! Must be personable, nice to work with, etc!
- Must not need, now or at any point in the future, a visa (if you need a TN, email me)
Salary is definitely over $120,000 (more experience = higher salary), bonus and relocation available
Monday, April 3, 2023