Senior Electrical Engineer
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Green River, WY
A Large chemical company needs a Senior Electrical Engineer for their large operation in Green River/Rock Springs, Wyoming. The person will be the company’s senior electrical engineer and part of the engineering team.
Required: Power Systems with significant medium and high voltage experienced needed!
Perhaps: large chemical/mining ops, power generation/distribution, facilities with CoGen
Responsibilities: If you have more experience than needed, position can be tailored to you
- As the senior EE for the company in Wyoming, will be the resource for project managers, ops, maintenance/reliability, other engineers
- Develop EE scopes and plans for all major (CapEx and otherwise) projects
- Lead for developing and guiding all long-term projects and so forth for company
- Ensure projects are allocated needed EE expertise
- Work within (external) regulations and with regulators
- Extensive work with senior colleagues in process, mechanical, maintenance/reliability, and EHS in most/all projects and activities (as appropriate)
- Work in plants/on sites, not strictly in an office, as needed
- Work with all things high and medium voltage such as power distribution, switchgear of all types, siting of new lines and support structures, planning, etc
- Arc Flash program
- Work with the multiple acronyms of regulations, regulators and agencies (IEEE, OSHA, etc)
- Work with and direct engineers working in project design and modeling, budget development, etc
- Extensive work in hazard analysis
- BS in electrical engineering
- Experience in all the above – so appropriate number of years in the business!
- Extensive experience in electrical safety
- Experience in power, not automation and the like
- Interested in and able to work with personnel on site
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without requiring a visa/sponsorship now or in the future. Only exceptions: TN or E-3 for Australian citizens.
Extremely competitive salary, relocation
Tuesday, April 25, 2023