Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Vancouver, WA
Reliability Engineering Manager
-Portland, Oregon, area
A multi-location chemical company is looking for a regional manager of reliability/maintenance. Key: MUST have a lot of rotating equipment, PSM and compression experience!
- Managed reliability programs of multiple operations; reports to corporate maint/reliability.
- Extensive work in PSM, Mechanical Integrity, classic reliability
- Projects (with and without subcontractors)
- Reliability programs
- Matrix management – over the sites’ reliability efforts
- Travel: 40% - 50%
- Design, implement and manage reliability programs – sites and corporate
- Train on-site personnel in the reliability systems
- Work with CMMS – become a trainer
- Figure out cost/benefit and ROI for all things reliability - it's always needed everywhere.
- "Write" safety (HSE and PSM) into the reliability systems and programs. This is non-trivial and required.
- Four year degree: mechanical, chemicals, electrical, etc, engineering.
- Over 10 years working in a senior maintenance/reliability role.
- MUST have pressure vessel and compression experience
- Highly familiar with a PSM environment
- MUST have worked in a chemical, refining, NGL, gas processing, etc, arena.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/resident
- Willing and able to step into the plants and work with everyone.
Compensation is quite competitive, good bonus and relocation available
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Starting at ver $110k + bonus