Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Tooele, UT
Maintenance Supervisor – chemical company
Salt Lake City, UT
- This is a new smaller plant; part of a larger company.
- Actually, this is a maintenance manager position, just the plant is not large.
- This is an in-plant WORKING maintenance manager spot - so you will help the techs and so forth on your own managed work.
(key: cmms, root-cause, six sigma, engineer, maintenance, TPM, RCM, chemicals, minerals)
- Manage all aspects of maintenance/reliability for the plant:
-personnel (2 plus shared techs and corporate assistance if needed)
-manage the budget - operating maint budget and capex
- Extensive work with corporate as the plant finishes commisioning process (It is running)
- Design/implement a reliability-based maintenance and reliability system. Currently there is none
- Extensive work with your counterpart, the ops manager (hey, know one? Send them to me!)
- Extensive work safety: maintenance and ops are responsible for safety. Corporate assistance will be nearby as needed to assist and actually make the HSE system
- Four year degree is preferred; ability to do what this position needs is required
- Over 5 years working in and management maintenance-type systems
- More experience in maintenance or ops, etc, is great
- Must be a U.S. citizen/resident
- You will work in an operating plant subject to dusty, hot, etc, weather and rotating equipment, etc. Must be able to work in it
Compensation $90,000 - $110,000 and bonus.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021