Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
Maintenance manager leads a fully integrated maintenance team for a good sized operation. They need a degreed engineer that already has experience in managing a (predictive-based!) maintenance/reliability system, knows CMMS of various types, manages people and budgets. CMRP is great.
Good industries: chemicals, oil/gas - processing/refining, power/utilities, perhaps ingredients?
Union Experience a very good thing to have.
- Manage the entire Maintenance/Reliability/Asset system:
- CMMS/Asset management
- Manage team of engineer, techs, etc
- RCM/TMP programs, etc
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Usual rotating equipment, pumps, mixing/reactors vessels, pressure vessels (so API...), etc
- Materials Handling and fixed/plant asset management
- Integrate/manage capital projects, outages, safety integration, etc
- Engineering degree
- 8+ years in a maintenance + engineering role with increasing responsibility
- MUST already have direct management experience
- U.S. citizen/U.S. resident
- Must be able to work in/around operating equipment safely and effectively without accommodation
Salary: At or over $140k; relocation.
Thursday, October 8, 2020