Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- ., nevada
Manager of Safety, Health and Environmental for an expanding specialty chemical operation in Nevada.
A unique operation requires a highly experienced hands-on professional to manage the safety program, including PSM, plus environmental;
Ideal person from oil refining, high-hazard chemical manufacturing, anhydrous ammonia and similar.
Must have already have some safety management experience in a PSM chemicals/refining/similar setting.
- Manage an advanced PSM program
- Manage environmental and safety personnel
- Improve upon an already very good integrated safety program
- Develop system of metrics and risk-based analysis for plant and corporate
- Fully responsible for integrating training
- The usual: JHAs, JSA, risk analysis, etc
- Maintain full set of enviro permits, including Title V, contingency plans, etc
- Now: you tell me what you can do! I won’t lay any more of it out.
Required or preferred
- Must have a relevant technical 4-year degree
- Certifications:Have some! CSP, ASP, CHMM, OSHA certs, etc.
- At least 10 years in HSE in chemicals/petrochem.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing in field
- MUST have extensive PSM experience.
- Military high-hazard experience is a good thing
- Extensive knowledge and practice in OSHA, DOT, NFPA, API and more
- Must be able and comfortable working in an operating site
Excellent compensation, bonus, relocation, benefits.
Tuesday, March 24, 2020