Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Greenville, NC
Reliability / Mechanical Integrity Engineer
A large chemical company is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to manage a site-wide mechanical integrity program, integrate reliability program and more.
This is a non-trivial strategic and central role upon which multiple departments rely.
- Site Mechanical Integrity Program:
- Classic PSM-based program with fixed-equipment such as valving, pressure vessels, piping, etc
- Miscellaneous MI program - with rails, materials handling, “hot” equipment/gearing, sizing, etc
- Integrate MI program into site-wide PSM program plus other site-specific safety protocol.
- MOC program
- Reliability Program:
- Extensive work with rotating equipment such as pumps, motors, environmental systems, gearing, etc.
- Management of standard NDT, vibration analysis, oil testing, etc
- Coordinate and manage (with maintenance/reliability personnel) destructive testing, quality of product and parts analysis and so forth.
- Lead numerous PSM-based mechanical engineering, MI and project-based initiatives; coordinate with maintenance, ops, safety personnel
- Work with site and corporate operations, engineering, maintenance/reliability, PSM and safety to improve, implement and document an improving integrated MI program
- BS in mechanical engineering
- Must have 5+ years in maintenance, reliability, MI, etc, in a PSM-based plant
- Extensive knowledge of safety! Examples that might apply: OSHA, PSM/RMP, MSHA will be similar.
- RCM, TPM, continuous improvement, etc
- Must like cheeseburgers or possibly tater tots.
- Citizen/Resident of U.S.
Friday, May 22, 2020