Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Greenville, NC
Senior Production Engineer
Summary: a senior chemical (or similar) engineer to manage process improvement, continuous improvement, budgets and some capex in an operating chemical/materials plant, Greenville, NC.
Examples of applicable industries: paper mills, specialty chemicals, cement, minerals (metallic and industrial), inorganic chemicals/materials such as gypsum, salts, carbonates, power plants.Things like oil refining and petrochem is iffy.
- Engineer with strong focus on production and in-plant work
- Work with reaction vessels, pressure vessels, various pumps/materials handling, solids processing
- Work with/within the site PSM program
- Extensive work with EHS on all engineering projects/process improvement
- Training of junior engineers
- 4 year degree in chem-e, mech-e, similar
- 8+ years of experience in an applicable setting
- Standard “tools of the trade:
- Management of change (MOC)
- Root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement (can be named a lot of things!
- Extensive experiencewith safety systems common in large plants: OSHA, MSHA, API qualifications, PSM (as many of these as possible), etc
- Willing and able to work in and around an operating chemicals plant
- US Citizen/Resident only
Tuesday, March 31, 2020