Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- West Jordan, UT
Process Engineer with a good sized and expanding chemical operation.
Process engineering throughout a multi-unit operation.
(there is a related production engineering position as well)
(Mid-level, so about 5 - 10 years of experience)
- Engineer with a strong focus on working within an operating chemical plant
- Process-heavy plant, so work in areas with compressors, pumps, reaction vessels, high-temp, hazardous area, etc.
- Work in and rotate through area of the plant in solids processing, metals, process engineering, maybe maintenance,etc
- PSM experience is viewed quite highly!
- Must be interested in and able to be promoted into ops supervision and management.
- You will be provided support and training to work in their system; you will provide your expertise, abilities and skill to help make their systems better
- U.S. citizen or residency. No visas including no OPT.
- A degree in engineering; prefer chemical, minerals processing/extractive metallurgy, mechanical, etc.
- 4 - 10 years POST school experience in chemical or similar industry in the operation. Not just projects or design.
- Production, supervision and engineering experience needed -- in some ratio!
Competitive compensation; can help relocate.
Wednesday, April 29, 2020