Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Columbus, OH
A moderate sized chemical operation near Columbus, OH, is in need of a plant Mechanical Engineer: the “generalist” mechanical engineer for the site. . A person with a wide breadth of knowledge rather than a specialist is best. NOT a design or EPC position.
Key part of, or manages:
- Mechanical Integrity program
- API inspection for appropriate process areas, equipment, etc
- Manage PCMS software and system
- Integration with site PSM program
- Will actually manage the MI program in short order
- Full integrated audits of systems:
- PSM program
- PHA – systems and individually
- Work between all members to manage (or collaborate) on:
- RCFA/MTBF/etc, for rotating and fixed equipment
- MOC – in all areas
- Site and ops safety program
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 5+ years in maintenance/reliability/general mech eng, etc, IN PLANTS
- Knowledge/practice in as much as possible: PSM, MOC, MI, etc
- Project management – especially technical – really good
- Willing and able to work in, around, over and between various equipment in an operating plant
Salary is very good, definitely over $90k , bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation: there may be some assistance available.
Friday, March 6, 2020
over $90k + bonus