Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Gary, IN
Laboratory Technician – Near Gary, Indiana.
Our client is looking for someone to work in a development laboratory working in the area of development and applications of catalyst formulations and application methods
Person: either an junior chemist or non-degreed technical person that runs instrumentation and works in lab/pilot plant as noted below.
There is training. Just, PLEASE, know ICP to a decent degree.
The position works closely with the the R&D Chemist and Technology Director
- Instrumental analysis of various solutions, substrates, catalyst products, etc
- Operation of XRF and ICP (and other) instrumentation:
- Sample prep - digestions, cutting, sampling, etc
- Data acquisition, processing, dissemination
- Work extensively with senior research chemist, technology director, company engineering
- Decent understanding of inorganic chemistry, slurry processing, instrumental/elemental analysis, ceramics and metals
- degree - 4 year or technical; appropriate combination of education and experience
- Has worked in an instrumental analysis lab with XRF and ICP background
- Personable and effective individual and chemist that can do the technical work and then communicate effective as well as work well with, people!
Experience with the hazardous material inherent in a lab situation; experienced working safely with such materials.
Salary: Approximately $40,000 or hourly at approximately $20/hr.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021