Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Lake Charles, LA
A large chemical company needs an EHS manager at their plant near Lake Charles, LA. The person can be someone more focused on the environmental side.
This classic EHS manager spot is over all facets of EHS at a plant:
- Manage engineers, techs, budget of the group
- Look at the entire EHS system and change/integrate along with corporate EHS
- Site safety program: there is a great group – manage the group, make sure it is in the forefront of the plant
- Manage VPP program
- Manage PSM program
- Manage the site security program
- Manage the IH program – testing/monitoring, screening, reporting
- Manage the air permitting/compliance for a large Title V facility
- Over all facets of RCRA compliance: waste, materials, continency, etc
- Fully involved with the PSM program
- All compliance aspects from water/wastewater to monitoring to testing
Experience and background
- Must have at least a BS in appropriate science or engineering
- At least 6 years in EHS in a managing/supervisory role. Must have done “E”, “H” and “S”!
- Petrochemical or similar type plant background/experience
- Certifications:You have to have some!!!! CSP, ASP, OHST, ASSP, CHMM, CIH, CEP, etc
- US Citizen/resident
Salary: at/over $120k
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
$120,000 - DOE