Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Green River, WY
Electrical Engineer, Maintenance &
Electrical Engineer (plant)
(junior to mid-level)
Green River, Wyoming
2 related positions
A large mineral / chemical processing company needs two electrical engineers: one more focused in managing electrical maintenance and the other in classical electrical engineering - Both focused in power engineering and distribution. These are in-plant positions, not a desk or project position.
Note: if you are more senior, position will be expanded to another facility and/or manager EE at the site.
- Work in the site cogen and/or the site manufacturing operations.
- General: work in power distribution (not automation).
- Extensive work with plant hourly electricians, maintenance technicians, etc,
- Areas like: switchgear, distribution, boxes and drops, motors, lines, etc.
- Maintenance (CMMS, planning, etc) or plant engineering
- Work with voltages ranging from: outlets voltages, 480v, 4.1kv, some high voltage.
- There are trained personnel for high voltage areas! You will work with them.
- Work in all areas of electrical safety:
- Arc Flash (NFPA 70)
- Site specific safety
- Extensive work with site and overall operational safety personnel
- Work with CMMS/site ERP
- Maintenance and reliability engineering, planning throughout the site
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Degree in electrical engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a heavy industrial, mining, chemical, etc, operations
- Senior position available with more experience
- Experience in power
- Some experience in maintenance and reliability
- Willing and able to work in a plant in Wyoming – can be cold, snowy, windy!
Salary is definitely over $90,000 – $130,000 or more? Plus bonus, relocation
Tuesday, March 28, 2023