Radiaton Safety Officer
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Kaycee, WY
Radiation Safety Officer
Northeastern Wyoming - Southwest of Gillette
An active In-Situ uranium miner in Northeastern] Wyoming, needs an RSO.
The RSO is integral part of the operation, working with EHS and Ops to ensure a safe operation that is compliant with environmental and NRC regulations.
- ALARA program
- Work with site and corporate EHS as well as regulators to ensure compliance with permits – NRC, EPA, etc
- In charge of monitoring and testing of facility, samples, etc, for radiation, radioactive materials, etc.
- Oversee site health physics program, including all record keeping for WDEQ, EPA, NRC, etc.
- Manage radiation safety program, including technician.
- Training of site personnel
- Appropriate degree in health physics, sciences, etc
- Ideally experience with a facility processing, mining, extracting or otherwise working with radioactive materials.
- Experience working with radiation testing and measurement equipment and methods.
- Training, certification, experience, as required to be an RSO
- Willing and able to work at an in-situ uranium operation in NE Wyoming!
- Will not require any sponsorship now or in the future to work in the U.S.
Training is available for a Radiation Safety/Health Physics professional needing formal training in In-Situ uranium operations and specific RSO requirements for such a setting.
Relocation assistance available, salary $85,000 - $105,000, bonus.
Thursday, March 24, 2022