Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Columbus, MS
Maintenance Manager for a modest-sized, yet long-term profitable and stable operation.
Leads full maintenance program. Ideally someone that has managed in a predictive maintenance (i.e. some version of TPM, PdM, etc), knows CMMS, great technically and with humans!
- Manage maintenance staff: planner, engineer, techs, etc.
- Manage projects in plant - some "regular", some CapEx
- Usual systems: rotating equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, materials handling, electrical, environmental, etc..
- Manage inventories, MRO, etc, in the CMMS
- Update and/or re-design as needed in the maintenance and reliability programs to effect a full TPM-type system (not a reactive system!)
- Manage the reliability program:
- NDT, oil, vibration, as needed
- Institute planning system to organize maintenance and effect organized planning not "fix it when it's broke"!
- Work in the operation with the junior engineers, techs, etc. Earn respect and success by working in it, not sitting at a desk
- Bachelors degree in engineering field
- Experience in manufacturing, chemicals, pulp/paper, etc
- At least some management experience - projects, technical, people, budget, etc. More the better
- CMMS experience - SAP, Maximo or one of a dozen others.
- Able to work in an operating plant, in and around potentially hazardous rotating equipment and warm conditions without accommodation
Salary about $90,000 + bonus, will relocate
Tuesday, October 20, 2020