Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN
A large (global) food ingredients manufacturing company needs a quality engineer to work in their plant in Indianapolis.
This is a classic Quality Engineering position – working with production, engineering, supply chain, regulatory/compliance, etc, to ensure the quality and safety of the products is optimal.
This operation makes multiple ingredients – including additives and chemicals. The entire operation operates under (minimally) GMP practices.
- This position can be regarded as “in the middle” of everything – production, engineering, Safety/EHS, analytical, manufacturing, CI, etc.
- Investigation of quality failures – chasing a formal root cause analysis investigation, with internal and customer personnel.
- Integral part of the team ensuring food safety (GMP) standards are met throughout the plant
- Support throughout the plant – as an engineer type, you will be able to provide quantitative help, not just qualitative
- Participate in formal plant audits – quality, process, safety.
- Fully involved with the operation’s continuous improvement program.
Requirements / qualifications
- 4-year degree in engineering or appropriate science
- 3+ years in food, chemicals, pharma manufacturing environment. Must have a significant amount of GMP experience in there
- Experience in ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 is a good to have
- Absolutely used to working with people – not simply telling people what to do!
- Able to work in the U.S. without needing any sponsorship of a visa now or in the future.
Salary is $60,000 - $80,000, bonus. There is some relocation assistance available.
Saturday, July 3, 2021