Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Salt Lake City, UT
For all intents and purposes is the production manager of a plant with all shifts reporting to the position.
(note: position right next to Salt Lake; pay no attention to the listed zip code!)
(Mid-level, so about 5 - 10 years of experience)
- Supervise (Manage) the production of a new plant that is just exiting the commissioning phase.
- Develop or improve-upon the nascent quality and operations procedures and systems.
- Process-heavy plant: must be used to working and managing within a plant with pumps, compressors, reaction vessels, hazardous materials, etc.
- Supervision is the primary part of the job. However, this person MUST work on the floor with everyone without hesitation.
- Will manage some union personnel.
- There is support and training, however, you will get that training and be responsible for doing training in areas you know. Remember: plant is just exiting commissioning and is already in full production.
- Day to day management of safety! There is EHS support - but EHS management is over more than one facility.
- U.S. citizen or residency. No visas including no OPT.
- A degree in engineering; prefer chemical, minerals processing/extractive metallurgy, mechanical, etc.
- 4 - 10 years POST school experience in chemical or similar industry in the operation. Not just projects or design.
- Production, supervision and engineering experience needed -- in some ratio!
Competitive compensation; will be over $90,000. Can help relocate.
Monday, February 22, 2021
$90,000.00 - $105,000, bonus