Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Santa Maria, CA
Company is a multi-faceted, complex ceramic materials/silica/chemicals manufacturing and distribution company needing a maintenance manager. Lead the continuous improvement and management of the maintenance program, CMMS, etc
(key: cmms, root-cause, six sigma, maintenance, TPM/ RCM, chemicals, minerals. budgets). Good sized operation; a regional flagship for the parent international company.
- Manage the maintenance department at an active manufacturing operation. Some 25 people in department
- Must do both operating (maintenance) and modest capital budgets. Large capex is coordinated with corporate.
- Hire/fire/promote your people
- Work with the union hourly personnel well!
- Manage and improve a TPM system; lead toward RCM
- Manage and integrate safety inspections with EHS and site manager. I should say this twice!!
- Manage automation + electrical "shop" maintenance manager and systems, etc.
- CMMS is TabWare. Online CMMS; if you know one, that's great. SAP experience is also great!
- Manage the rotating equipment, stationary equipment, automation/electrical, EHS systems, etc, maintenance. This is a strategic and integrated role!
- Must be a U.S. citizen or resident (TN visa? Maybe?) .
- Must have 4 years degree in engineering or similar technical field
- Over 10 years of applicable experience in the applicable maintenance/reliability type work
- You will work in an operating plant with hundreds of people - used to working within an excellent safety program upon which you can manage your group
Compensation is over $130k + bonus. There is also a relocation program.
Friday, April 23, 2021