Manager Electrical Engineering Maintenance
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Green River, WY
Manager Electrical Engineer Maintenance
(junior to senior level - see below)
Location: Green River, Wyoming
A large mineral / chemical processing company needs an electrical engineer to manage electrical maintenance and engineering in a new plant on a large multi-plant site. Position is focused on power distribution. This is an in-plant position, not a desk or project position.
Note: if you are more senior, position will be expanded to another facility and/or manager EE at the site.
There is an excellent training and development program
- Site has line power and an onsite cogeneration plant
- Work in all areas of power distribution in the facility – solution mine and large processing plant.
- Extensive work with plant hourly electricians, maintenance technicians, etc,
- Maintenance and engineering all manner of switchgear
- Maintenance and engineering in all areas of distribution, power drops, lines, etc.
- Report to the plant maintenance and reliability manager + site director of engineering/site electrical engineer
- Work with voltages ranging from: outlets voltages, 480v, 4.1kv, some high voltage.
- There are trained personnel for high voltage areas! You will work with them.
- Lock out tag out!
- Work in all areas of electrical safety:
- Arc Flash (NFPA 70)
- Site specific safety
- Extensive work with site and overall operational safety personnel
- Work with CMMS/site ERP
- Maintenance and reliability engineering, planning throughout the site
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Degree in electrical engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a heavy industrial, mining, chemical, etc, operations
- Senior position available with more experience
- Experience in power
- Some experience in maintenance and reliability
- Willing and able to work in a plant in Wyoming – can be cold, snowy, windy!
Salary is definitely over $90,000 – $130,000 or more? Plus bonus, relocation
Friday, December 23, 2022