Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Springfield, VT
A milling/chemical company needs a mechanical maintenance manager near Springfield,. VT.
(This plant is in a rural location; I picked the nearest city)
(key: cmms, root-cause, six sigma, maintenance, TPM/ RCM, chemicals, minerals. budgets)
- manages all things maintenance and reliability:
- Know TPM, RCM or similar so you can implement a new predictive type maintenance system across the site
- Familiar with CMMS in general; has had experience in fully implementing. There is a system, just not fully integrated. There is training in the specific system.
- Reliability systems such as working with non-destructive testing, precision measurement of bearings, oil/vibration, etc.
- Statistical, risk, MTBF, risk and so forth analysis to move toward a reliability-based system
- Work with rotating equipment, materials handling, automation, electrical
- Manage the maintenance department: so manage personnel and the operating budget
- Significant capital budget management
- Hire/fire/promote your people
- Full integration of maintenance with EHS. I should say this twice!!
- Manage automation systems (Allen Bradley) maintenance and improvement. There are technical people to plan, program, implement, etc.
- Implement a TPM (perhaps RCM?) system with new high-precision rotating equipment
- Four year degree: preferred; not needed.
- MUST have experience in high-precision rotating equipment
- Experience in TPM, RCM, etc
- Over 5 years working in and management maintenance-type systems.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/resident OR Canadian citizen (TN is ok)
- Willing and able to work safely and effectively in an operating plant.
Compensation $100k or more, excellent bonus system and relocation available.
Thursday, December 3, 2020