Catalyst Recruiting Inc.
- Tehachapi, CA
Tehachapi/Bakersfield (posting job both locations)
The operation is rural. There is opportunity for hybrid position after 6 months or so on-site.
A unique opportunity for an environmental professional to work with a large natural resource extraction company doing both “regular” environmental management and integral part of team putting together a viable zero-carbon footprint plan.
You MUST know a lot about Title V to be considered
- Management of all “standard” permitting and reporting for air, water, hazardous materials:
- Tittle V
- Extensive work with California EPA and California Air Quality Board.
- Integral member of aggressive carbon neutrality team. It’s pretty cool!
- Work with all site engineering in new development areas to ensure best practice.
- Work with all areas being closed-out, ensuring any/all remedial plans or actions completed.
- Fully involved with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
- Federal, State, County reporting as needed.
- Fully integrate work with all of EHS, planning, ops, engineering, etc
- Basically, fully involved in the whole place!
- Degree in appropriate science/engineering
- At least 5 years of experience. More is better.
- Must know something of Title V
- Experienced with California and Federal environmental regs.
- Nice human being able to and enjoys working with people!
- Able to work in and around an active operation inside and out.
- Able to legally work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship now or in the future.
Salary is $115,000 +/-, bonus and relocation available.
Thursday, March 16, 2023