- Portland, OR
Celedon Partners is seeking an experienced CRM Business Analyst with a strong consulting background to join our growing team. Successful candidates are flexible and strong leaders, they understand that building rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives is key to managing an effective engagement.
Our Business Analysts are critical to a project’s success and know the best way to quickly build credibility with a client is by devoting time and effort to understanding the many facets of a client’s business. They are responsible for gathering business needs and designing, implementing and supporting the CRM application. Moreover, they seek to understand core issues in play across a client’s industry and can anticipate how general industry concerns may affect an individual client’s needs within the CRM platform.
Celedon Partners is a CRM Consulting firm and thus, you must have a good knowledge of Salesforce.com and / or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We operate nationally across many vertical markets with consultants based out of Seattle, WA and Columbia, MD. You will work partially at client sites and spend the remainder of time working at our offices. Working remotely is an option.
- relish solving complex business problems using a variety of technologies,
- coordinate with business stakeholders and technical team to test and implement new or modified functionality as needed,
- communicate effectively with clients and co-workers to ensure a successful and timely project delivery. can tailor their writing/speaking appropriately for any given audience,
- proactively manage and mitigate risks by anticipating worst case scenarios - they know that surprises are inevitable and they are adept enough to quickly and seamlessly change course if need be,
- document current and future business processes, as well as, system specifications for custom coded CRM add-ons and guide developers and testers through the software development process,
- understand the client’s business and effectively design processes, organizations, and programs to drive real business benefits,
- create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment,
- determine third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system,
- are comfortable both in a team and flying solo,
- skillfully develop change management strategy based on situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted,
- identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns,
- perform gap analysis between requirements and the functionality with CRM
- thrive in a chaotic, work hard, play hard environment,
- train staff on CRM use,
- take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary,
- enjoy embracing the challenge and opportunity of joining a company on the ground floor and growing with us!
- 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Business Analysis Certification (CCBA, CBAP, CMI-PBA)
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile or Waterfall
- Highly competent with Microsoft and Salesforce technologies
- Familiarity using CRM solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Proficiency with configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specifications, validation, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Adaptable self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Adept at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
What Celedon Offers You
- The chance to work with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have successfully grown companies before.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
- Flexibility in scheduling your work day (if you are there when your teammates and customers need you, we are there when you need us).
- Generous benefits for full time employees (health, vision, dental, paid time off, disability) which should grow as we grow.
You can find out more about us at www.celedonpartners.com.
If you are fun loving, a hard worker, have a natural aptitude for technology, and are excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the consulting business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!
Tuesday, April 24, 2018