- Potland, OR
Celedon Partners is seeking a Project Manager with a strong analyst background to join our growing team. Successful candidates are flexible and strong leaders, they understand that building rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives is key to managing an effective engagement.
Our Project Managers are critical to a project’s success and know the best way to quickly build credibility with a client is by devoting time and effort to understanding the many facets of a client’s business. Moreover, they seek to understand core issues in play across a client’s industry and can anticipate how general industry concerns may affect an individual client’s needs.
Celedon Partners is a CRM Consulting firm and thus, you must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and / or Salesforce.com. We operate nationally across many vertical markets with consultants based out of Seattle, WA and Columbia, MD. You will work partially at client sites and spend the remainder of time working at our offices. Working remotely is an option.
- deftly manage others and communicate effectively with clients and co-workers to ensure a successful and timely project delivery,
- proactively manage and mitigate risks by anticipating worst case scenarios - they know that surprises are inevitable and they are adept enough to quickly and seamlessly change course if need be,
- resolve issues in a timely fashion and know when escalation is appropriate,
- understand the client’s business and effectively design processes, organizations, and programs to drive real business benefits,
- create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment,
- design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical, concise and easy-to-understand manner,
- are comfortable both in a team and flying solo,
- have strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in process improvement,
- communicate effectively and can tailor their writing/speaking appropriately for any given audience,
- skillfully develop change leadership strategy based on situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted,
- identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns,
- thrive in a chaotic, work hard, play hard environment,
- bring both highly creative and highly analytical problem-solving skills to the table and have a rigorous approach towards project management to deliver enterprise-level projects,
- relish solving complex business problems using a variety of technologies,
- enjoy embracing the challenge and opportunity of joining a company on the ground floor and growing with us!
- 5+ years of experience leading projects
- Training in a formal process, organization, change and/or learning improvement methodology at an enterprise-level client or employer
- Highly competent with Microsoft technologies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com
- A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use process, organization, change, and/or learning improvement methodologies
- Financial Services experience
- PMP and/or SureStep certification preferred
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Adaptable self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Adept at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
What Celedon Offers You
- The chance to work with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have successfully grown companies before.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
- Flexibility in scheduling your work day (if you are there when your teammates and customers need you, we are there when you need us).
- Generous benefits for full time employees (health, vision, dental, paid time off, disability).
You can find out more about us at www.celedonpartners.com.
If you are fun loving, a hard worker, have a natural aptitude for technology, and are excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the consulting business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!
Tuesday, April 24, 2018