Maintenance Supervisor - Residential
Cory Executive Recruiting
- North Charleston, SC
We are looking for an Residential Facilities Manager to oversee the maintenance and repair operations for vibrant rental home community.
- Manage and oversee the community’s maintenance and preventative maintenance systems: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry.
- Build and develop a skilled team of professionals to efficiently handle a myriad of challenges.
- Work collectively with the management on budget, while ensuring high levels of service are delivered.
- Manage the inspection schedule, ensuring proper maintenance and upkeep of assets.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with residents, yielding highest level of satisfaction.
- Forecast maintenance needs to stay in front of issues before they become problems.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years supervisory experience in facilities management, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Universal HVAC certification with a strong understanding of electrical
- Understanding of local codes, OSHA standards, with Hazmat, EPA, and Universal Waste protocols is preferred
- Valid state issued driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Experience in residential maintenance management a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 annual salary
- Up to $3000 relocation package
- Medical Insurance - 70% company contribution to premiums
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
- 401K with a 25% match up to first 5%
- Generous PTO package
- Additional perks & discounts for various services